The second Middle East Conference on Biomedical Engineering (MECBME) will take place at the Hilton hotel in Doha, Qatar. It will provide a forum to present research in a broad spectrum of topics in biomedical engineering and healthcare technologies, including medical and clinical applications. Accepted papers will be indexed in IEEE Xplore. Extended versions of selected papers will be published in the Journal of Medical Imaging and Health Informatics (JMIHI).
Submissions are invited on the following topics (but are not limited to):
- Biomedical signal processing
- Biomedical imaging and image processing
- Biomedical circuits, systems, and instrumentation; Nanomedicine
- Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
- Biomedical systems modelling
- Biomechanics, Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Healthcare information systems and eHealth
- Neuroscience, Rehabilitation and Therapeutic systems
- Biomedical education
Details are available on the Call for Papers page.
The on-line registration for MECBME 2014 is now active. Please go to http://embs.papercept.net and follow the registration link next to the conference listing.
The conference is open for free to all scientists and engineers affiliated with Qatar Foundation as well as all other local academic institutions.
The technical program is also available at the papercept website.